View Single Post

July 24th, 2007, 03:01
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
What is most intriguing for me in this article, is that I could say exactly the same sort of thing about the THEORY of evolution as he is saying about climate change or global warming. There is NO proof for that either, but if you challenge it, you're told 'intelligent design' (for example) is not science, while evolution has to be!! It's not good logic either!!!!
The theory of evolution is not a yes/no question, it's a workfield that several scientific fields have used as basis for the past 150 years.
And yes, Intelligent Design is not science but an obscured attack on crucial sciences including modern medicine and crimefighting.

Archaeology have found that the alternative "Genesis" is in fact stolen from earlier Canaan myth such as the Ugarit myth of Elohim, the babylonian Gilgamesh epos, as well as several local tales in mesopotamia and sumeria. Given that the Exodus is impossible for several reasons and there are still no evidence to support the existence of the patriarchs (but plenty of evidence against them) I say that there really are no case to take the "alternative" seriously in the academic world as well as in the rest of the world where knowledge is power.

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM