View Single Post

July 28th, 2007, 16:10
Originally Posted by roqua View Post
I just wanted to note quickly that I couldn't disagree more. You want the only big-budget, TB, full party creation game to come out in far, far, far too long to be more like every other game that allows more than one member? I can't disagree more. I love ToEE how it is, and I think people missed all the rolplaying opportunities the game offered.
It was merely one small idea of how some more life could have been thrown into the game. Now, I loved the IWD games with the fully player-created parties without party chit-chat, and those were dungeon crawlers but had tons of life to them, I never found them lacking.
As for the RP opportunities, I did miss a lot of them because I played a good-aligned party. The majority of NPC interactions inside the dungeon seemed more appropriate for an evil party. And even then, I just didn't find the TOEE NPCs all that interesting.

Also, thank you Kotb guys. I love you and what you guys are doing.
Likewise. It's clear a lot of work is going into this mod, and that is massively appreciated!

You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.

Gallifrey

Keeper Of Traken