View Single Post

Default 

August 16th, 2007, 02:00
Ok, a quick update (if anyone's still interested). Since I ran ChessMaster136's hack (from the Jowood forum above), I've had one undisclosed crash and a C++ error (which incidentally reset my G3 config).

I've been running with Shiron's G3starter.exe @ 800mb (thanks lanux128) and vegetation set to low - performance has been very choppy, which is disappointing. At the moment it seems stable, but I haven't had too much 'outside' time yet - just out for a jaunt to see Lesker and followed Gorn to the rebel camp. More wilderness time might see more smartheap crashes.

Once I've had a bit more stable time I'll delve into the .ini for more tweaking.

Thanks again everyone - Moriendor, I've got HiddenX's LAA hack on standby!

Rom…
C2Duo E6750 @3.6, 4G DDR2-800 @900
Gigabyte P35-DS3 (F4 bios), 8800 GTX
Antec P180B, NeoHE 550, Samsung 226BW, Logitech G7
Vista Home Premium
romany8806 is offline

romany8806

Traveler

#6

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 4