View Single Post

August 22nd, 2007, 08:45
they actually were sold out of both editions and that was an hour after they opened. had i not preordered…well could of got it at circuit city but i like soundtracks. apparently there were a bunch of figurines that supposed were broken around the country and the guy at the store said if you go to a url you can have them (2k) send you a new one when them make them as well as an art book (i don't know if he was referring to a hard copy or a digital copy of the pdf. i'll look into it. i'm beyond words with the game and haven't been let down at all. the big daddies are mean sobs. i'm glad the respawning isn't as frequent as in system shock 2. suprisingly the game is running like a champ with everything turned on at 12_ _ by 9 _ _. my p4 3.0 came in the mail today but hell if i'm going to be greedy and deal with that. i'm not sure what the demo includes but if its only the first entry level than there is so much more gameplay that people won't be seeing. so for all the people unimpressed…sucks to be you!

curiously undead

tuned to a different freq