View Single Post

August 23rd, 2007, 16:38
Originally Posted by Thaurin View Post
I really hate that. I don't want to feel like I'm missing out on content. I want to see it all without playing through the entire game four times. Some people like to do that, but I can never get myself to even finish all my games, let alone play through games multiple times. So if I can see multiple endings or some cool consequences by abusing save games, I'm cool with that.
I think you'll still be able to to some extent. Just not as conveniently, and you'll have to do it before you make a dialogue choice, and the consequences of the choice won't be instant and immediate. You'll just have to go further back in the game if you're unhappy with the way it turns out instead of insta-reload.

I think there's always a primary way you really are going to go anyway if you're role playing. I don't finish a lot of games either, but whenever I do replay a game, I tend to go the same route with my characters even as I say to myself "This time I'm really going to take the Evil Path.." For instance, I don't know how many times I've tried to restart Arcanum as a techie, but I always seem to end up making a half-elf magic user…

Where there's smoke, there's mirrors.

magerette

Hedgewitch