View Single Post

November 1st, 2006, 16:38
Originally Posted by txa1265 View Post
I've been using flat panels exclusively for gaming for … well, at least 6 or 7 years, so I've gotten used to it, but most of these game have things you can tweak in the ini files …
What would you be able to tweak in the .ini that would make it work? Of course I don't care so much about screen space, I would rather see the cars proportionate.

@ Danicek: Are you speaking about Need 4 Speed games getting good reviews about widescreen support? I didn't quite understand.
If that's the case, then it would seem that my setup is at fault, and not the games. Like I said, the option is there in my video card control panel, but it doesn't make any difference, like it's not working. I just figured something about the game was overriding the setting, but maybe my monitor itself is overriding it??

Of course all of this could be avoided if they would just set up the game to offer widescreen resolution settings. So I'm still blaming them to some degree!

Thanks for the comments Any other suggestions would be most appreciated!

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete