Thread: Two Worlds
View Single Post

September 1st, 2007, 08:06
Originally Posted by chamr View Post
Been playing the 1.5 demo for a couple of hours and just got my first horse. Quick comment: the horse thing ROCKS! Fun approximation of riding a horse. Haven't tried combat on horseback yet, but love the fact that the controls change a bit to represent riding a horse rather than walking. Don't know why some have bitched about it.
My thoughts exactly. Its both fun and easy once you get hang of it. Those who complaing about it try to ride it like they walk the char.

As for the rest of the game, finding it more and more comfortable and fun the longer I play. Couple of criticisms: I've seemed to power up really quickly. Granted, it's very satisfying to whoop the ass of the wolves and groms that killed me quickly early, but worried for the rest of the game that the dynamic changed from me on bottom to being clearly on top in about an hour's worth of play.
Did you try the hard-level? I thought it was pretty challenging all the way through the demo.

The other thing is no strafe movement and moving back turns me around rather than backing up while facing the same direction. Definitely don't like that. And the other other thing is no walk mode.
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
That was a big complaint of mine as well.
Did you use the jump back button? "Q" iirc the "dodge" button. You can jump backwards (and keep facing the same direction) to dodge hits.

zakhal

HomelyRebel