View Single Post

September 4th, 2007, 15:05
Hmm… can't say that I've played many games where I was given the option to choose genders. I played Morrowind and always chose a male character because he could carry more. But I will admit that I enjoyed playing the female characters in that old action-rpg Enclave, mostly because they had very attractive digital booties - which, as Ace so eloquently put, is much more enjoyable to watch than a dude's. (Sorry Txa, but I do care about stuff like that…. not much,.. but a little)

I completely relate to everything Curiously Undead (whom, btw, needs an abbreviated nickname) said - I too listen to mostly female recording artists; especially the ones who front hard rock bands, and I prefer womens' voices in games than mens'. I also have many more female friends than male… so I think their should be more female characters in games. That being said, it doesn't bother me in the least that The Witcher does not offer the option to choose… reminds me of Gothic in that respect, and just makes it easier to project myself into the role!

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete