View Single Post

September 10th, 2007, 23:59
Wow.. I'm a Nightwish fan and I didn't even know that Tarja left the group! (Hey, I just listen to the music, I don't follow all the latest news on everyone..) Well I watched the Amaranth video and I must say that the new lead singer is cool, but she doesn't have that haunting voice that Tarja had. Their background choir music is going to sound a lot more generic from now on I'm afraid. Still, that song is awesome and I can't wait for the new album!

@ Melvil: Okay, I'll bite… yes, maybe metal music and videos look "cheesy as hell" to some, but face it… 99% of all video game scenarios would BE 'cheesy as hell' if they became real life. If it's metal music in general you think is cheesy… well… there is a lot of that out there, but there are some groups that have the most intelligent lyrics in all music. Opeth reigns supreme!!

So what's with the girl at the very end of the Vader video?.. And I love how the first thing Geralt does is check her teeth… Ah, what a romantic he is! lol

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete