View Single Post

September 13th, 2007, 08:50
Originally Posted by Acleacius View Post
Ok, before I go out and buy Gothic US version, your saying you don't have to use Multi-Funtions in your verision but you choose to, correct?

I am just getting confused here.

Addtionally about your perference for G1 scheme, do you think the game would be less fun if you only had to press one key per movement or action?

I.e supose that since there a four directional keys you could choose to set them to # keys 1-4 (or what ever), then if you wanted to make your forward attack you could just press the approprate key, say #1 each time you wanted that attack.

To me giving people choice is what makes quality without compromise and one of the reasons PB is so successful at their stories and quests, yet they fall short on gender and contol scheme choices.

I'm not exactly sure what it is you're looking for as far as the control scheme is concerned. I just know that you don't have to use the "Ctrl" key for anything in the US version .

If you're asking if there's a way to attack with a single button press, then no, you can't do that in Gothic 1 as far as I know.

Personally, I wouldn't change anything about Gothic 1, even if I had a choice.

JDR13

SasqWatch