View Single Post

September 17th, 2007, 15:39
This hype over video game addiction is ludicrious. Anything taken to an extreme is not healthy but given a choice of which is more damaging to one's life hands down the real addiction to drugs or alchol takes the cake. I was a speed freak but with the help of my loved ones and computer games, I was able get off of it. My girlfriend really helped me the most gave me a reason to not flush life down the tubes but with games I could busy my mind with thoughts other than "I need drugs." So I've been sober for over 6 years now and still laugh my butt off when I hear people worrying about video game addiction. If that is the biggest problem in their lives then they should count themselves lucky.

As far as how my girlfriend and work around this hobby well surprise surprise I pay attention to both of my loves. I don't just totally ignore her and go off into La La land. It's like magerette said if this was sports it would be a non issue but we're dealing with the big bad video game addiction here and christian society isn't quite sure on how to deal with it yet.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat