View Single Post

September 21st, 2007, 07:47
Even if that is the final version, I didn't think it was all that bad. The actual words and phrases used were edgy and uncommon. That dialogue clip seemed very original, and dare I say it, sounded more like a novelist than the typical game speech. So what the character faces are bland, I would rather have it this way than animated characters with bland dialogue and voices - my imagination can do the rest.
The goon's voice sounded a lot like one of the frequently used voices in the first two Gothics. That's the immediate reaction I had to this clip anyway, and that's a REALLY good thing!! I'm even more stoked about this title now.

Another note: I think it's going to be refreshing to play such a powerful and deadly hero. How many times do we start a typical RPG with a no-name nobody that has to run from ferocious packs of chickens at the start? Not Geralt… "You'll be dead in three seconds".. Ha ha love it!!

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete