View Single Post

September 28th, 2007, 21:40
Originally Posted by roqua View Post
It's good to see he isn't done with development yet. He is one of my heroes. I'd kind of like to do him. I wonder where the whole "working in real-estate" rumor started. I guess, from what he stated he did after the late, great Troika closed shop, you could say he was "working on real-estate," but it's still odd. It's like if I told you guys I was a hooker and a rumor started that I was a Captain of a pirate ship.
What are you talking about? He is out of development right now, and does work on real-estate. Actually, he just does the handyman stuff, his wife Sharon Shellman:
So I got my realtors license and Jason and I bought a fixer upper to work on. He'd grown up fixing up old houses with his parents, so this wasn't new work for him. Just back to the old family business.

So that's where we are at the moment. Working on fixers, building this new business and spending pleny of time with our daughters. We do miss the game industry, but life is certainly a lot less stressful now! You can check out my website at www.nwPhoenixProperty.com

PS: doc kaz, you heard right, and that's be JD Anderson. Boyarsky's at Blizzard, Cain's at NCSoft.

Brother None

SasqWatch