The Chosen: Well of Souls Ships to Stores and Online Outlets
Take on Legions of Infernal Beasts in Rebelmind and Meridian4’s Action Role-Playing Game
MONTREAL, Quebec, Canada – October 1, 2007 – Dungeon crawlers, grab your weapons and get ready for battle! Meridian4 announced today that Rebelmind’s PC action-RPG, The Chosen: Well of Souls, has shipped to stores across North America, and is available now at various digital-distribution outlets. The Chosen: Well of Souls carries a suggested retail price of $19.99.
Choose your hero and journey forth in the ultimate action role-playing quest that pits you against an army of demons and devils like no other. Hellbent and determined to take over the world, the powerful sorcerer Marcus Dominus Ingens has recruited the souls of ancient alchemists to aid in his destruction. Get ready for an unparalleled action role-playing experience that combines gruesome, action-packed battles with a deep, involving storyline set at the turn of the 19th century. For many years the Mystery Guards Fraternities have trained hunters to fight Evil. Hard-bitten, well trained in magic and alchemy, they traverse the world fighting against the powers of darkness. Now, the mightiest have returned to face Marcus’s army of infernal beasts. The life of God’s Envoy and the world order are at stake. Who will be The Chosen?
“The Chosen: Well of Souls is a value-packed game that should appeal to action-RPG fans everywhere,” said Steve Milburn, Director at Meridian4. “Rebelmind has delivered an addictive experience that will have you using swords, axes, pistols and even machine guns to take out the onrushing hordes of werewolves, vampires and demons well into the night.”
Draw your sword against evil to save your people’s souls and the future of your world!
Features of The Chosen: Well of Souls include:
* 3 original playable characters, each with their own distinct skills and abilities
* Over 200 different types of armour, weapons and magic items
* Over 12 blood-curdling quests with hordes of werewolves, zombies, vampires and demons
* Modify skills and allocate experience to develop your hero
* Seizing demons during battle allows you to use them to fight for you
* Improve weapons strength and effectiveness through ancient magic
* Call upon mystical creatures to help battle the forces of evil