View Single Post

October 18th, 2007, 06:16
Actually Magerette I was thinking the nighttime scenes were brighter here than in some of the other videos I've seen of this game. That was very encouraging. I loved the tall grass - just a tiny little detail that adds so much more realism to the game. Totally unlike Two Worlds in which all of the ground textures (that I bothered looking at in the demo) were like the carpet in my house. Oh, and did you notice when the hermit lays back down on his bedroll at the very end? He didn't just have a couple of blocky animations with your imagination filling in the rest. He actually looked like an old man trying to lay down and get comfortable. Wow.
This is the first time I noticed that Geralts Witcher medallion shakes and rattles when he is in combat. Does anyone know what the significance of this is??

When is the release date again? 30th? Too bad it can't come sooner - starting tomorrow I have a week off work!

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880
Last edited by Jabberwocky; October 18th, 2007 at 06:33.

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete