View Single Post

October 21st, 2007, 07:32
Which is what I'll be doing but that's at the gist of what frustrates me: why all of a sudden is every major RPG game out there an "adult" game? That's the topic of another thread but I haven't started it yet because I'm not sure yet if its really worth it and if it would be any good.

More specific to this topic is I'm constantly hearing this drone about "censorship" as being somehow the greatest evil in the universe. This is not the first time I've heard these arguments and as much as they rails against "the man" and tries to claim artistic merit I can't help but read between the lines and play amateur psychologist over what I'm seeing. I'm sorry if I took too much liberty.

I don't think I can ever win the argument in one of these threads (there is one every month it seems in the NWN forums: ie: the 1.10 patch and the change in the Warlock in NWN2. I also get to hear it from the poor commie university students about once at week at my school.)

However, I mainly want to point out that there's another point of view on these matters and some people appreciate some sort of standard even if they are bit informal.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch