View Single Post

November 11th, 2007, 01:48
I just got Hellgat:London and have to strongly disagree with this person review. It wanted to be a MMORPG?? If anything it feels like it wants to be the next Diablo. I've only played through the first couple of levels but so far I'm like what they have done with the game.

The only big problem I have is that I can't play MP right now. I ordered the English version and it might have problems with the servers over here in Asia which are geared for the Chinese version. So if they fix that then I'll be a happy camper but until then I'll play The Witcher or the single player campaign of Hellgate.

There are some people who are getting really upset by the subscription thing but I look at it this way, I can play the game without subscribing and if I want the coolest stuff and monsters then I'll dish out the 9.95 a month so I can have it, but for right now I don't think it's worth it to get. Maybe later when they have had time to iron out the problems and really get started on expanding the Hellgate world.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat