View Single Post

November 13th, 2007, 16:42
Originally Posted by Arma View Post
My bad then.
No problem at all. As for my wording, I wouldn't know how to form those two simple sentences in another manner, but given that English is my second language, I'll take that as a compliment.

Originally Posted by Arma View Post
What did you mean by "the last game by independent Bioware" then? . While I personally don't hold Bioware in high regard, it sounds like feel like the supposed quality of their titles will drop since they've sold their a*ses to EA (not that I find this fact alone surprising. Bio's been selling its a*s as a game company for some time to whoever is buying in my view), as EA will probably try to interfere with development.
Bioware is to become an EA studio from January 1st next year and that's exactly what I meant. I don't know how this will affect the quality of their future titles, but consider this: EA have the ability to disband any of their studios whenever they feel like it. As Murphy said, "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong".

To be honest, when I first read the rumor about Microsoft, I instictively felt that Microsoft is reluctant to work with EA. But since this would be a far-streched scenario, I added the "highly unlikely" bit.

“Of all the journeys you will undertake in this life, uncovering the secrets you hide from yourself is the most dangerous voyage of all.” – Shyha Tuhlwin, Therish Philosopher

Lethal Weapon

Sentinel