View Single Post

Default Eschalon: Book 1 - Patch Plans

November 21st, 2007, 17:09
Basilisk has outlined the first set of planned fixes for their old-school indie release, Eschalon:
This is an ongoing list of fixes currently in place for patch 1.01. I will keep adding to this as bugs are found and fixed, and the patch will be released after everyone gives it a good shakedown for a couple more days to see if there are any other problems found. [edit] Oh, and thanks to these brave pioneer Windows users, Mac users will be getting version 1.01 from the start so these problems won't be an issue!

Patch version 1.01: (Ongoing)
FIXED: Pressing "T" while holding a shield crashes game.
FIXED: Skill point exploit in Character Editor.
FIXED: Typos…I won't list them all, but any posted in the support thread or emailed to me are fixed immediately.
FIXED: Pressing "J" while the inventory window is open no longer causes text to overflow from the Quest Journal.
FIXED: Map barrier errors…I won't list them all, but any posted in the support thread or emailed to me are fixed immediately.
FIXED: Several skill description inconsistencies.
FIXED: No longer lose items left in mixer when pressing Esc.
FIXED: Magick Journal should display all spells properly.
FIXED: Space bar exploit.
FIXED: Inventory tooptip focus problem.
ADDED: Keystroke 'x' opens Inventory, Equip Window, and Stats window all at once. Oh yeah, this is nice!
BALANCE: Made a small change to allow the maximum recovery rate for MP to be 1/3 rounds, rather than 1/4 rounds.
BALANCE: Increased arrow quantities for merchants.

ToDo: Correct tree placement in Western Tangletree
From the rest of the thread, it shouldn't take too long.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team