View Single Post

November 27th, 2007, 13:37
Right, I am not questioning anyone's ability to judge reviews or opinions, as I probably have the worst grammar and spelling on RPGWatch!

I just mean I can vouch for the problems I listed and many other broken quests and I can easily see how someone can get frustrated with this game but still like/love it.
As with the loading times maybe I am exaggerating some due to frustration but clearly it's at least 40% for me.
I have never read Corvus's reviews before so I can't say much and I wasn't really commenting on the quality just accuracy of problems.

I should have been more clear, I need more sleep damn it!
Hehe, that 150 hours didn't even include the week it took me to get the game to even run with the video driver issues of ATI.

Edit, another thing with the loading times, it could be after so many restarts/replays I am just getting very efficient and know the 6 or 8 places I need to go before night and then the 4 or 5 places I need to get done at night, so I run in get it done and run out. <shrug>

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.
Last edited by Acleacius; November 27th, 2007 at 13:53.

Acleacius

SasqWatch