View Single Post

November 27th, 2007, 16:32
Originally Posted by Acleacius View Post
We can solve this real quick, what's your definition of an outside producer then?

There's no need for me to give you the definition of an "outside producer", because that's not what he was.

Any chance you would be willing to point me to a single article that's at least half way creditable which gives him credit as you say "main contributors"?
I am not sure many producers are credited with creating worlds, they are typically the Company Face and Money Men, but I will be glad to see your definition and at least semi creditable (meaning NOT opinion pieces) links.

Not necessary. Whatever your definition of "contributor" may be, or how it differs from mine, does not interest me in the least, you're welcome to believe whatever you like.

If you honestly believe that a game's producer is not a main contributor then there's not much I can do to change your mind, nor do I care enough to even try.

In the past, here at the RPGWatch I have even posted wspector's resume and not even he takes credit for the things you give him credit for.
Really? I would be interested in seeing where he says he wasn't the producer for System Shock.

JDR13

SasqWatch