Neverwinter Nights v1.69 Beta 1
WARNING! AS OF THIS PATCH, ALL MODULES CREATED/SAVED WITH THE VERSION 1.69 TOOLSET ARE TAGGED AS REQUIRING VERSION 1.69 OR HIGHER OF NEVERWINTER NIGHTS GAME OR TOOLSET.
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BRAND YOUR MODULE AS 1.69 THEN DO NOT EDIT YOUR MODULE IN THE VERSION 1.69 TOOLSET.
IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO 1.68, WE HAVE A 1.69 TO 1.68 REVERT BETA PATCH AVAILABLE.
New Content added from the Neverwinter Nights Premium Modules (http://store.bioware.com/products/neverwinternights/)
New Purple Dragon Knight Prestige Class
8 New Tilesets:
Castle Exterior, Rural
Castle Interior 2
City Interior 2
17 New Music Tracks:
New Creatures (over 100 new apperances):
Cobra (Regular, Black and Gold )
Gem Golems (Diamond, Emerald and Ruby)
G'Zhorb the All seeing Eye
Harat, Lord of Darkness (Large and Small)
Horses (63 Different varients, plus mounted Humans, Elves, Half-Elves, Halflings, Gnomes, Half-Orcs and Dwarves)
Lord Antoine Baccha, Visier de Guise (NPC)
Maggris, the Hive Mother
Masterius (Regular, Disguised and Powerful)
Nightmare ( Regular, Saddled and Armored )
Purple Dragon Knight Archer (Female and Male)
Purple Dragon Knight Blade (Female and Male)
Satyr (Regular, Archer and Warrior)
Wyvern (Great, Adult, Juvenile and Young)
New Placeables (nearly 350)
New Visual Effects (over 100)
Feat Prerequisite changes (these may make some existing characters invalid in multiplayer games)
- The Epic Dodge feat now requires 30 ranks of Tumble skill as a prerequsite, as per the description (feat.2da).
- The "Dragon Shape" feat now requires Wild Shape 6x/day as per the description (feats.2da).
- Fixed prerequisite for "Epic Weapon Focus Club" to be "Weapon Focus Club" rather than "Improved Critical Club" (feat.2da).
- Weapon Specialization Club now requires four fighter levels to obtain (rather than one).
- Fixed issue with videos not displaying under Windows Vista.
- The game will now prompt to elevate to administrator privaledges under Windows Vista.
- The nwnplayer.ini setting for "Client CPU Affinity" now defaults to 0 (a setting of -1 will be converted to 0). If you need to disable this feature set the value to -2.
- Colorized the cloaks in the official campaigns (they are no longer all tan colored).
- Added missing Trident weapon feats.
- Trident are now classified as a "Martial" weapon, rather than a simple weapon.
- Added new nwnplayer.ini file settings, so that red/green color blind users don't get killed by traps unexpectedly.
- Added ability to turn off visible cloaks in the nwnplayer.ini file (set to 1 to enable cloaks, 0 for no visible cloaks).
- Added in-game text swear filter nwnplayer.ini setting (set to 1 to enable, only supports English).
In-game Text Swear Filter=0
- Added new nwnplayer.ini file setting to always roll maximum hit points at level up for players (defaults to off).
Max Hit Points=1
- Fixed how Damage Resistance works against weapons that do more than one type of damage (i.e. Morning Stars and Halberds). The target now uses the worst of the multiple damage resistances angainst weapons that inflict more than one base weapon damage type.
- Fixes to Whirlwind/Improved Whirlwind/Great Cleave so that all the attacks are done at the player's full BAB.
- The Defensive Roll feat now works 1/day as per the description.
- Fixed the caster level being used for Holy Avengers (it is now always set to 10 as it is cast from an item, rather than using the player's paladin caster level).
- Updated Weapon Finesse to work with all Creature Weapons regardless of the creature's size.
- Made some minor game optimizations.
- Fixed some issues that could be used to intentionally crash a server.
- Fixed issue where your henchman/associates could sometimes overlap the position of your character.
- The "Rapid Reload" feat now gives you the proper number of extra attacks.
- Fixed an issue with the deflection bonus being added in twice when determining a touch attack.
Spell/Feat description changes:
- Updated description for "Elemental Swarm" to reflect that the elementals are 21HD.
- Updated the Badger animal companion Rage description.
- Updated the Hawk animal companion description list the correct feats.
- Updated the Panther animal companion description to list the correct skills/feats.
- Updated the Panther familiar description to list the correct feats.
- Updated the Spider animal companion description to include the hide skill.
- Updated the description of "Bard Song" to correctly reflect the required Perform skill at level 16.
- Updated the "Enchant Arrow" description to better reflect how it is implemented.
- Updated description for "Imbue Arrow" feat to better reflect how it behaves.
- Updated description for "Resist Energy" to properly reflect the Fort Save Bonus required.
- Updated description for displacement spell. It was incorrectly listing a "Somatic" component.
- Updated the description for Keen Edge to clarify that it only works on "slashing melee" weapons.
- Updated the description for Clarity to display the proper duration "5 Rounds + 1 Round / Level" and it now correctly mentions that it removes Daze effects as well.
- Updated the description for "Undeaths's Eternal Foe" to include the +4 deflection bonus to AC.
- Updated description for "Tenser's Transformation" to properly reflect the bonuses given by the spell.
- Updated description for "Shadow Shield" to properly reflect the immunities given by the spell.
- Updated description for "Black blade of disaster" so that the sword's enhancement bonus is correctly described.
- Updated description for "Mordenkainen's disjunction" to properly reflect how the dispel check is done.
- Updated description for "Deafening clang" to clarify that the bonuses will not stack.
- Updated description for "Holy sword" to include all the benefits of the weapon.
- Updated description for "Nature's Balance" to properly reflect the damage healed.