View Single Post

January 4th, 2008, 18:24
Worst year ever. Maybe it's time to give up gaming, sell my computer and start to earn money as a gigolo getting entertainment through cheap street drugs. At least then I can die in happiness in ignorance beneath the shadow of what gaming used to be, sharing fluids with elder ladies that treat my body like a soulless object. Good bye, cruel gaming world that violated my childhood and everything I used to stand for. Oh, the glorious days, with Monkey Island and Eye of the Beholder. Those games had soul. Youngsters of today will never experience the pride of beating classics Giana Sisters and Last Ninja, games that stood up for our moral values of justice and freedom. When I am on my deathbed I will remember that I lived up in the era in which games stood for what's right and we could fight pixelated symbols of evil with our trusty joysticks without having to sell our souls to corporate injustice like DirectX and Sony. Those were the days where gamers were gamers and we knew what we stood for, now it's all lost in rampart materialism with no moral fiber. They simply do not make games like they used to make them anymore.

Last edited by JemyM; January 5th, 2008 at 00:39.

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM