View Single Post

January 5th, 2008, 19:13
Originally Posted by Prime Junta View Post
I thought MotB was at least as dark as TW, only in a different way. Hell, it featured cannibalism, soul-eating, betrayal… to get the most powerful magic item in the game, you had to betray and consume the souls of every one of your party members!

I still find it odd that you find this sort of thing less objectionable than the sex in The Witcher (which is milder than what you get in prime-time TV).
Originally Posted by Prime Junta View Post
I thought MotB was at least as dark as TW, only in a different way. Hell, it featured cannibalism, soul-eating, betrayal… to get the most powerful magic item in the game, you had to betray and consume the souls of every one of your party members!

I still find it odd that you find this sort of thing less objectionable than the sex in The Witcher (which is milder than what you get in prime-time TV).
To be honest I just had the hardware to play it now. The Soul Eater was pretty controversial so you may be right. I'll check it out when I get to that point and I may end up scrapping the thing.

Its not just the sex in Witcher but the whole of the thing. I don't watch horror movies and most R rated movies for the same reason I wouldn't play a game like it.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch