View Single Post

February 16th, 2008, 16:11
I still have Disciples 2 on my hard drive. It was a great game that I enjoyed playing until the end. One thing I enjoyed, was the challenge of beating an enemy castle defender. The castle defenders were super tough and could only be beaten with very experienced troops of the right type.
Disciples 2 differs from HoMM in that Disciples 2 has a dark fantasy theme to it(including the music and artwork). Some of the music for Disciples 2 is so good, I actually took the mp3's from the game and listen to them in my car along with music from other computer games like Fantasy General, Betrayal at Krondor(CD version), Dark Sun 2, Morrowind, Realms of Arkania: Shadows over Riva, and too many others to remember off the top of my head.
I'm really looking forward to Disciples 3 now, and am hoping the music is as good or better than the music in Disciples 2. I know that is a tall order indeed, its difficult to imagine Disciples 3 having music even better than the music in Disciples 2, but one can always hope.

The Hulk

Watchdog