View Single Post

March 6th, 2008, 10:13
Originally Posted by Zaleukos View Post
Yes, they are connected (it works just like a city liberation quest in that regard).
I'm not sure about the spawning of new enemies (not respawning) in the case of the mine though. I have had new similarly composed groups of generic orcs pop up "behind" me both when attacking from below and above, and in the latter case they couldnt possibly come from the outside. I havent seen that kind of behaviour in other liberation quests.
They are not spawning behind you, they are going through solid rock or walls. In G1 Gorn teaches you very early to clear everything behind you. That doesn't always work in G3 since you can be attacked from a creature stuck in a rock face beside, behind, under, or over you Hell I've been attacked by invisible creatures several times. I'd hear the "music" indicating I'd activated a creature, look in every possible direction and not see a thing, then………WHACK!

Chris: Dad, what's the blow-hole for?

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.

Uriziel

Watchdog