View Single Post

March 8th, 2008, 19:07
Originally Posted by txa1265 View Post
Nice comments, Steel_Wind!

Anno 1701 is loads of fun - and works quite well on the small screen. Too bad it is a GameStop exclusive …
Well, Gamestop and EB Games are one and the same company now. And as the largest retailer of electronic games in North America (they have recently surpassed Wal-Mart to grab the #1 spot) - and without the heavy handed morality police Wal-Mart brings to the table - that's no problem for me.

In any event, I have an EB Games across the street from me - and I saw it there Thursday night. Didn't have time to grab it - but will get it later this week.

Generally, I prefer to give my business to the independent game retailer, Gamerama, which is literally right downstairs underneath EB Games on 2370 Yonge St (north of Yonge & Eglinton). He's got the best console game selection in the city of Toronto (and easily the biggest used DVD and game selection too) so I imagine he'll get it in his used section soon or later .

See, I can shill for the little guy as well as EB Games!

Anyways, you can definitely pick up Anno 1701 in EBGames in Canada - and I presume that the same applies in the USA as well. Online you can get it from EBgames.com already http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=180739

.Robert
General Manager, roXidy Games Inc.

Steel_Wind

General Manager