View Single Post

March 11th, 2008, 07:50
The Diamond Editions came with the CD Keys on the inside front cover of the manual.

Bioware redirects any CD-Key issues to Atari but there have been known issues with duplicate and stolen CD-Keys, especially in certain regions.

Atari is infamous for their lack of response in their forums but I couldn't tell you about this specific issue. Bio has been known to get involved to expedite matters with them and get you new ones if necessary.

Right now all their stock is being bought back by Infrogrames so I 'd guess what staff they have is demoralized.

I'm not sure who you're emailing at Bioware but nwbugs@bioware.com by its policy does not return emails.

I'd suggest bringing up this topic yet again on the forums to hopefully get the attention of a Bio employee before a moderator can lock it down.

I'd suggest mentioning that you've contacted both Bioware and Atari and post what emails you chose.

And of course, we have our own Bioware Dev who regularly frequents our forums. I'd suggest sending a PM to PatrickWeekes on these here vaults. He just posted today so he is probably around lurking somewhere.

Once you get your CD-Keys be sure to post them in your Bioware forum account and don't forget your password there.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch