View Single Post

April 15th, 2008, 18:45
Another thing is that playing a game in, what could almost be called, third person perspective screams for a proper keyboard control scheme but NWN2 just doesn't have one (unlike The Witcher which I played almost entirely in TP mode).

The more the characters "fill out the screen" the harder it is to control your character/party with the mouse because one tend to click on the characters instead of the ground quite often.

However, once my party has been committed to the battle I often zoom and pan the camera around to get a more cinematic view of the action (though once I encounter the same enemy type for the umpteenth time I tend to stay in the isometric view).

"Chess in particular had always annoyed him. It was the dumb way the pawns went off and slaughtered their fellow pawns while the kings lounged about doing nothing that always got to him; if only the pawns united, maybe talked the rooks around, the whole board could've been a republic in a dozen moves." - Commander Vimes in Thud! by Terry Pratchett

fatBastard()

Hello, I'm a Zombaholic