Thread: Pricewatch!
View Single Post

April 24th, 2008, 22:43
Originally Posted by Zakhary View Post
And you're right about the dragonlance thing too. But I prefer forgotten realms - in fact - I found the dragonlance book well.. uh… unsatisfactory. And that collection IS about FR as the name suggests.
Unsatisfactory?! Ok I just pretend I didnt read that. No matter what the realm - the krynn series i.e champions of krynn and dark queen of krynn (the last goldbox) were among the very best of the gold boxes.

The are books more or less of all of the gold box games. Ive read atleast one while playing the first two games and it was "ok".

Originally Posted by Zakhary View Post
BTW - how ARE the Savage Frontier games ? Sorry for the off topic, just a quick question I checked them out from mobygames and wikpedia and found them… interesting somehow. Like I should play them
They were released around the same time as ultima7 and they did still get ok reviews. I remember them having som lovestory even. Definetly worth playing if you ask me. You can read the original pelit review free with pretty pictures:
http://www.pelit.fi/index.php?id=60135

Ossi Mäntylahti was the "ad&d guru" in pelit.

Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Don't bother with Dragonshard, it's a very mediocre game. Hell, you can have my copy if you want.
I know its mediocre & forgottable but still Id like to try it as ad&d rts. Atleast worth a try for what I read about it.

zakhal

HomelyRebel