Thread: A Thought
View Single Post

Default A Thought

May 22nd, 2008, 15:24
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
… I had this thought only a few days ago … And the more I think about it, the more I'm intrigued …

How do PR people of game companies see their influence on the game industry themselves ? How do they see themselves all in all ?

Same goes for the bookkeepers : How do they perceive their influence on the gaming market, on industry decisions ? Do they see their influence at all ?

I'm not interested in how they see the market itself - that might be pretty obvious - or at least we can all imagine what they probably might say.

No, I'm interested in how they see themselves and their influence on the market.

To me, several interviews covering that would be pretty interesting.

I want to learn about the patterns that influence their decisions that influence the video game industry.
I think that would be interesting to hear as well… So, I just emailed the PR manager at Bioware to see if he would be interested in answering some questions for an interview that focuses on those ideas. We'll see what he says, and if he gives me the interview I will send it to the powers at RPGWatch.

May all your hits be crits!

narpet

Sentinel