View Single Post

June 26th, 2008, 06:04
This quote makes me wonder if they are going to just make the same mistakes twice. "The Orb and the Oracle boasts a massive fantasy world filled with incredible action and meticulously detailed indoor and outdoor environments. Offering both single and multiplayer co-op game modes, the game is sure to engage RPG fans for hours on end!"

I played DL and liked it well enough. The world was hollow and the NPCs were a joke but I knew that before I bought it and didn't expect anything other than an action RPG. So I wasn't too disappointed when there were bugs and almost no NPCs.

As for this new one I have a feeling if they try for multiplayer and a "massive fantasy world" they will once again fall short of their goal. The old saying comes to mind, don't bite off more than you can chew.

@Dhruin - The hostility towards DW, poor guy's just trying to sell his product but tell me did you like Wiz 7? I rate that one up there with Ultima 5. W&W was great too and I don't think I'm the only one that thinks that since the forums on that game are still pretty active over at Ironworks. Now those are just two great games but still very entertaining, not "hackish" at all.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.
Last edited by skavenhorde; June 26th, 2008 at 06:20.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team