View Single Post

July 21st, 2008, 20:53
Originally Posted by Rills View Post
1. I have avoided Lefty since he tried to take me out. That "mission" is still listed as needing to be completed.

2. I have yet to give Diego the list. Once I do am I then required to declare a camp? Or even after I do give him the list can I continue to hunt the area for experience?

* I have improved my bow skills and upped my dexterity and I have been able to gain experience by the old tried and true nail 'em with arrows and run away. Then run back and attack; repeat until dead.

* I have also read that it is possible to join the New Camp even after having joined the Old Camp. True? I thought once you gave Diego the list the New Camp was off limits membership wise.
1. Good thing avoiding lefty till you strong enough to wack him

2. You are not yet pinned to the old camp when you give Diego the list. I always played it by going with the list to the new camp, but not accepting their offer to join them and then go to Diego and do the same. That doesn't have any effects on the game what so ever.

3. That's the tactic most of us use in the world of gothic, so it's a good thing to use it

4. If you do it like I did in point 2, you can still join the new camp.
Spoiler – hidden

so very, very tired (Star Trek XI quote according to the Simpsons)

Bartacus

BartWatch