Some of you folks may know of me from previous posts, as a level designer on Oblivion. I'm honored to be lead level designer for Fallout 3, and I'm looking for a few good lackeys. Those of you who have seen me around probably are also aware of my love for the mod community, so I'm very excited at the prospect of hiring modders.
So here's the deal - we're looking for people who can make great dungeons. Did you play Mehrunes Razor and say "I can do that"? Maybe you've played a quest mod that had some spectacular gameplay areas built into it? Those are the kinds of people I'm interested in. Post your name or the name of somebody who you'd reccomend, and any links to their work. Bonus points for resumes.
Please keep this thread on-topic, btw. Feel free to open additional threads for discussion, and even link to them within this thread, but this thread should be reserved for potential candidates, their info, and why they're the right person for the job.
Here are the qualifications.
LEVEL DESIGNER — Rockville, Maryland
Design, build, and script levels for future Elder Scrolls and Fallout products. Includes working in our proprietary toolset to design, build, light, and script game areas.
Candidate should have:
· Excellent sense of 3D game space and gameflow.
· Experience with designing, building, and populating game levels.
· Experience scripting or programming complex interactivity.
· Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Experience with The Elder Scrolls Construction Set a plus.
· Game industry experience a plus.
· Experience using modular kits a plus
· Excellent, proven creative writing skills a plus
Candidate must supply an example of their work in document form complete with images and descriptions of the gameplay space, events, and implementation.