View Single Post

October 16th, 2008, 05:53
Nice article, as always. Where do you find the time to play all these games?

I recently ordered Mazes of Fate, and still waiting for it. Having enjoyed the GBA original, I'm really looking forward to this one. I would have preferred a sequel (as I recall, the game ending hints at things to come), but a remake will do for now.

I played the original Dragon Warrior 4 on the NES twice over the years. In fact, I still remember a particularly nasty boss fight near the end which force me to devise quite an intricate strategy, and also the final boss who kept changing as the battle progress (a quite cool effect way back then, when RPG had little animations). Buying the DS version was a no-brainer for me, and I hope to get around to it soon enough. While trying it, I was surprised to see that the game feature a french localization as well as the english one, and that the french version is actually very good (for what I could see). After the awful french canadian of Phantom Hourglass, it's definitly refreshing.

As for FF4, I'm still on the fence about getting it. It's a good game, but I simply don't have enough time (still got quite a lot of games to play).

Now, I have to get back to trying to get a &?/$&?$%? scale from a drake in Etrian Odyssey.

I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me there.

Dungeon Tales

Dantre

Watchdog