Thread: Fallout 3?
View Single Post

October 16th, 2008, 11:04
Originally Posted by Dhruin View Post
I don't really get the CE-or-nothing attitude.
Im not in hurry to play every game as soon as they are released (somtimes full of bugs) so if I dont buy the CE I just wait for the price of the normal edition to drop to say 15€ and save few bucks.

Before fallout3 Im still going to play atleast the fall: gaia reloaded and the brotherhood of steel (+possibly both stalkers) and I havent even started those yet. I just finished wasteland.

Somtimes I do buy normal editions as-soon-as-they-are-released but fallout3 doesnt seem that good after all the bad mouthing and leaking Ive seen in every forum.
Originally Posted by narpet View Post
I have the CE for the PC on pre-order as well… and I haven't received any cancellation notice, so as far as I can tell there's still a CE for the PC, for at least the U.S.
Ok. Lots of people are wondering why amazon cancelled the orders - they never gave any reason. Game.co.uk has cancelled too but they said that the game is too heavy or somthing. I switched my order back to play.com - hope they dont cancel too.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke
Last edited by zakhal; October 16th, 2008 at 11:33.

zakhal

HomelyRebel