The Witcher 2 - Patch v1.3 Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
This post at The Witcher site is over a week old, so I'm not sure how we missed it, but everyone else seems to have noticed it today as well. Anyway, news about v1.3:
Patch 1.3 is not quite here yet, but we would like to show you an early changelog with the fixes and amendments that will be implemented in the nearest update. There is still no ETA on its release so please bear with us and stay tuned for more information. You can read the changelog here.
More information.

Holding my breath that it really does resolve the 3D Vision issues! Been waiting a long time to play this!

Holding my breath that it really does resolve the 3D Vision issues! Been waiting a long time to play this!

Me too. Stopped playing the game weeks ago waiting for a fix. I simply cannot play it without it after first experiencing it in 3D.

I'm glad I waited as well. I got a 16:10 (1920x1200) res monitor and while you could call the black stripes at the top and the bottom an artsy feature I think I'd rather not have them and use the whole screen instead as of patch 1.3. Item storage should also be a most welcome addition. I'm looking forward to wrapping up Drakensang RoT + PS and then I hope they got the patch ready for some Witcher time :) .

Back
Top Bottom