Gothic 3 training and trainers?

rpgdude

Watchdog
1. I can't find info on different types of training such as what is needed for a bow-man, crossbow ; is there a dex weapon ... Please point to it or explain to me?

2. I also look for the first trainer to boost my str. My man just landed in Ardea (defeated orcs, killed bilged rats and boars and went to
reddock)?

A bow-man needs hunting, a crossbowman str. The rapier is a decent dex-based sword and there might be more in the game.

You can find a strength trainer in Reddock.

You can find a strength trainer in Reddock.

Is he the blacksmith? But Reddock hasn't got one. So I have to take a duel vs the orc guy. That would be tough.

I think a merc in Cap Dun can raise your strength.

Is he the blacksmith? But Reddock hasn't got one. So I have to take a duel vs the orc guy. That would be tough.

You will eventually find a blacksmith for Reddock. He isnt the strength trainer though. Norris is your man, but you might have to do a quest for him first (I dont quite remember).

As mentioned there is a merc strength trainer in Cap Dun if you prefer to use that as a base. He might actually be more useful as he is closer to the teleportation point than Norris and thus easier to reach.

As mentioned there is a hunting trainer outside Cap Dun, but you have to do a (very simple fed-ex) quest for him to unlock him.

Back
Top Bottom