Antharion - Back on Kickstarter

Hmmm I haven't done an interview in a year or so...pretty busy right now. maybe in a week and a half I could do one?

Hmmm I haven't done an interview in a year or so…pretty busy right now. maybe in a week and a half I could do one?

Would be cool and about halftime for them - good time to get a little coverage.

$9,500 already with 31 days left. It might be time to start thinking about stretch goals :)

Character creation looks pretty decent. I do wish there was a little more variety in the races though. I would have liked to see Dwarves (stretch goal? ;) ) Also, what is the Necrophil supposed to be exactly? An undead character?

I don't really care about crafting or enchantment slots on items. I'd rather any extra time went into expanding character options and the bestiary.

Ah ok, I didn't see update #3 till now.

Interesting mix of goals. I could do without some of them.. like buying a house, but overall they seem pretty good.

$9,500 already with 31 days left. It might be time to start thinking about stretch goals :)

Character creation looks pretty decent. I do wish there was a little more variety in the races though. I would have liked to see Dwarves (stretch goal? ;) ) Also, what is the Necrophil supposed to be exactly? An undead character?

I don't really care about crafting or enchantment slots on items. I'd rather any extra time went into expanding character options and the bestiary.

If they got any more dwarfish they'd be pancakes. And don't be taking my enchantment slots away!

They have just hit their funding goal! Now on to stretch goals.

Oh yeah, now I'm happy.

Congrats on reaching your goal. I hope your success continues with the stretch goals.

Btw: I'm still waiting for you to explain what a Necrophil is. :)

Congrats on reaching your goal. I hope your success continues with the stretch goals.

Btw: I'm still waiting for you to explain what a Necrophil is. :)

[Quoting myself]

"Necrophils, originally the magical creations of adept Wizards, gradually improved their own powers through magical self-replicating techniques, eventually becoming more magically proficient than their human creators."

Glad to hear this is getting funded this time around. I've had to cut back on my KS spending :p especially during december. Decided I'd limit myself to one project every two months (well, assuming there's a project that catches my interest, but so far they don't seem to be lacking heh).

Fortunately Antharion runs into January, so I'll still be able to respect my resolution and back it! I may back it up at the new 50$ tier, I'd like both the PC and Ipad versions, though I'd really like Android because my Ipad is pretty beat up and I was looking to replace it with an Android tablet :p.

Very glad to hear you're planning to support us! We'd really love to do an Android port, especially since we've already finished the iPad port, but it really just depends on our total funding amount plus how quickly we push out the initial release.

Looks like it's coming along nicely.

Hopefully you guys won't receive any letters from Vvardenfell regarding that music track. ;)

No letters so far ;)

Just 3 days left and 2.5k shy of our 2nd 20k stretch goal! Here's the 14th update discussing magic posted earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom