Borderlands - Short Delay, Short Impressions

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Several sites such as VoodooExtreme have news of a one-week delay for Borderlands PC for additional optimisation:
The PC version is sliding back from its original release date of October 20 in North America to October 26. The international version of the PC game will slide back further to October 30. The North American PS3 and 360 versions of the game will be unaffected, and the international versions for the PS3 and 360 will still ship on October 23.
...and MTV has some brief comments about the gameplay and length after spending six hours with a press build:
I've spent around 5 or 6 hours with the preview build of "Borderlands." The only reason I haven't spent more time is because the preview build ends. You basically stop getting new quests and can't progress into new zones, as everything's locked off. It's for the best, but the fact that I've played through all that content several times over with different classes is a testament to how much I've enjoy myself. It undoubtedly hits that "Diablo" nerve that makes you not want to put the controller down.
More information.

Oh god, MTV likes it. This has just been put on my wait and see list.

Back
Top Bottom