Interesting and Hilarious video links

Lucky Day

Daywatch
Many people put such links in the Daily Smile thread, but I think a different video thread would be better. A LOT of old commercials would be shocking today.

When you go shopping at Ikea you can leave your children in the shop to play and collect them when you are done. In Australia you can now also leave your husband/boyfriend to play in their own Manland and pick him up later on.
Here is the video.

hilarious Myrth - I've heard of this.

Many people put such links in the Daily Smile thread, but I think a different video thread would be better. A LOT of old commercials would be shocking today.

I thought of that - but it didn't seem right in the Daily Smile. I never look at that thread because the last couple of times I did people posted dirty jokes. Not that that can't happen in a video link thread…

—-

I swear from my original post, her face must glow in the morning!

Now you begin to understand why there's nowhere else to live but Oz!! :)

This one may be a bit naughty, but it's actually a parody (on hip hop). Hilarious in my eyes (and ears).

Ylvis: Work it, by two Norwegian comedians.

EDIT: How could I forget: They're not just Norwegians, they're from my home town!!!!

Last edited:
Unlike the link above, this is afaik not a parody.

says pibbur who won't mention the nationality of the singer.

I learned this today…

Appearently back in 2006 "Terra's Theme" from Final Fantasy VI was used in a sad-then-happy scene in a Swedish Soap Opera. I haven't seen the show but I thought it was really cool to see. If you know the theme you can skip right for 00:52. As far as I concern the music is better than the scenes. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mBN19xp0jQ

Could people please write a description as well as post a link; I NEVER click on links without knowing what it's about!!

Back
Top Bottom