Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Counterstrike by Mr. Temaperacl -> to arms!

Watchers: are at 3290$
Codex : are at 3553$

Last edited:
Currently we have two backers at the Statue tier. If another pledge at that tier, either Watch or Codex wont be able to get a Statue. What'd happen then?

Currently we have two backers at the Statue tier. If another pledge at that tier, either Watch or Codex wont be able to get a Statue. What'd happen then?

The universe vanishes with a plop ?

And I official declare HiddenX to be our hero and suggest to make the statue or NPC look like him or his avatar.

Just hope he thought about eating and stuff like that. Some Warcraft players have died of starvation whilst playing the game, but it would be a first to do it before a game was even released.

Just hope he thought about eating and stuff like that.

Let's go with my Avatar - he looks kind of fresh, or not?

… and there's always the chance some other Watcher goes to the top of the list …

I made my small contribution (I got a larger one on the Kickstarter).

Wow, thanks a lot HiddenX :), wish I could contribute on a similar level, then we could make it to 5k.

Assuming no one gets ahead of you, your avatar is fine, looks like he's been "Watching" for quite a while heh?

History will be rewritten and we all know there were 5 statues to begin with?

Wow, thanks a lot HiddenX , wish I could contribute on a similar level, then we could make it to 5k.

Some Watchers here (and some Codexians too, to be fair) made me think a lot.
They contribute 10$ to 25$ and it is really hard for them.
So I decided to make it hard for me, too.

And depending what my friends here at the Watch will spend the next days - and what the Codexians (friends) will do, this was not my last word :)

I think we should just wait till Hidden gets us to $5000 :) I can afford to donate more, but I want to make sure I get something for my money besides a digital copy of the game. Now Hidden may decide to pass down some or all of the stuff, but I was going to donate directly to the kickstarter to make sure I got something for all the money I've already spent here. Hope that doesn't make me a bad guy.

If I knew that I'd be guaranteed to get: Signed Divinity Original Sin Kickstarter Box Copy, Printed Manual, and the Cloth Map through RPGWatch, I would keep all my donations here. I'm not as altruistic as the Spy ;)

Maybe Myrthos can get these things for all who spend >=250$ or >=500$ ?

I'm working on including the physical game and other things as well as a reward at some point. Let's see how they respond to my suggestions. They are kinda busy at the moment.

Unless the Codex strikes another deal with them they are bound to get the same.

@crpgnut
maybe we should spend exactly the same amount of $$$ - so we are both on top?

I don't think that'd help Myrthos as he still only has one copy of the stuff to give out, at least at this time. We'll see what he can come up with in corroboration with Larian. My wallet is patient :D

Well, if the paypal campaign goes on a little bit, I'll throw in some more myself. I doubt I'll be catching up to Hidden, but still! I intend this project to be my last KS project until my vacations this summer...and I'd like to see the watch get to 5k :)

Transferred my pledge over from the kickstarter page. Presumably only downside is I don't get to see the kickstarter updates in my feed which is fine. Bad news is codex is up to $3,821

History will be rewritten and we all know there were 5 statues to begin with?
Yes, that could happen… Quote from Larian, out of context: "We're going to be rewriting our historical statements in 1984 style and soon deny that we ever said otherwise."

edit: could finally add a little, too. Not nearly enough to get even with the Codex, but every bit helps, right? Might be able to up my pledge in a couple of days.

By the way, I read that the Codex close their fundraiser with the end of the Kickstarter campaign. We wanted to keep it running until the end of Larian's Paypal campaign, didn't we? What does it mean for our little competition?

Last edited:
If we both reach $5000, we could be Jailers instead of Statues:
Pledge $5,000 or more (2 slots)
The Jailer

In Original Sin, you have to watch your step: guards are watching your every move. Citizens react to your actions. If you misbehave (stealing, killing, vandalizing), you may well be thrown in jail. Accidently, we haven't named the jailers yet! For your contribution, you could become one of these jailers. Your jailer-name (created within the guidelines of our fantasy world) will be in the final game, and we'll also make them look like you (as close as we can).

Good cop, bad cop, eh?

If we both reach 5000, we could be Jailers instead of Statues.

Good cop, bad cop, eh?

THAT would actually be a great idea! Great way to show of the personalities of both sites, and that ultimately they nevertheless work for a common goal. :)

Some Watchers here (and some Codexians too, to be fair) made me think a lot.
They contribute 10$ to 25$ and it is really hard for them.
So I decided to make it hard for me, too.

And depending what my friends here at the Watch will spend the next days - and what the Codexians (friends) will do, this was not my last word :)

Damn, are you rich or what ?

Back
Top Bottom