Might & Magic X - The New Dungeons

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Limbic Entertainment has a post about the New Dungeons for Might & Magic X.

As you know, the upcoming patch includes three new dungeons. Want to know more about them? Here we go…

Dream Shard

This dungeon is only available to people who bought the Deluxe edition of the game.

Journey to the Spirit World and relive the doomed last adventure of another group of Raiders. But beware, for the frontier between memory and delusion is sometimes blurry...

To find it, you need the “Dream Shard” item found on a corpse in the Tomb of a Thousand Terrors. Then present the Shard to Yeshtar the Dark Elf and she’ll allow you to experience the memories it contains.

Fortress of Crows

This dungeon is available to everyone.

Founded after the fall of the Shantiri Empire, the city-state of Volos has long disappeared into the mists of time. Its ruins have recently been unearthed in the region known as the Desolate Wilds, in the south-western corner of the Agyn Peninsula. The ruins appear empty and peaceful… but appearances can be deceitful.

Fortress of Crows is the dungeon you created with your votes and ideas!

To find it, you need to go to the Desolate Wilds. Near the coordinates [40, 31] you will meet the ghost of the mysterious Wanderer. Talk to him to start the quest of Volos.

Limbo

This dungeon is available to everyone.

Rumours tell of a place both mysterious and strange, known only as “Limbo”. What perils await the Raiders there? You’ll have to discover by yourselves…

To find the mysterious Limbo dungeon, you need to have finished the main quest of Might & Magic X - Legacy. After the ending cutscene, you’ll be brought back to Karthal. Leave the city and go to the Untamed Thirst tavern located near the coordinates [85,47]. There, talk to the old soothsayer, Madame Cassandra. The rest is up to you…
More information.

An excellent move from the L.E., to add new content to the game with this patch ! I wish more studios would take the same road and enrich their games this way instead of trying to make even more money with DLCs.

It's not just Limbic, Ubisoft blessed such approach.
I've mentioned in another thread their decision to go standalone DLCs in some games.
Also don't forget that The Stick of Truth won't have uPlay integrated.

Are they trying to stop being one of the most hated companies? Seems like that.
And my wallet will happily open on such things. :)

Yeah this looks good. I really enjoyed M&MX, despite the ocaisional bug. The "Limbo" dungeon should be particularly interesting. I completed the game with characters grandmastered on all the skills they needed (level 32ish). The fact that theLimbo dungeon is specifically aimed at such characters is great - hopefully it will be suitably challenging and have some interesting loot for high level characters.

Love that it's free, may buy the deluxe edition to get the extra dungeon just to support these guys. Too bad I can't sell my original edition steam key....

The Patch just went live btw.
@CRPGnut: Isn't steam channeling the game through Uplay anyways? Guess all you need to do is to upgrade it on uplay. Or isn't that possible?

My game just got patched on Steam!
Says I've received 1.1 Gb! O_O

Dream Shard dungeon I'm coming!
Tomorrow. As it's past midnight here.

The Patch just went live btw.
@CRPGnut: Isn't steam channeling the game through Uplay anyways? Guess all you need to do is to upgrade it on uplay. Or isn't that possible?

It might be, Kordanor. I've moved on to Eschalon Book III and didn't finish the end area of MMX so that I could go back to it with a new party and have stuff that's new. Now with the new dungeons, I'll likely start a new party. I'll see about getting the Deluxe Edition when I do start over.

If you struggled with the previous party, definetly make a new one. I didn't struggle but the community dungeon is not easy.
Dunno about Limbo yet as I spent some time with cracking the puzzle in the community dungeon.

But don't go deluxe just for the sakes of the third dungeon! I did that one first, while designed awsome and with a nice riddle to enter, it's too short and the reward is not worth it!
you get a bloody spirit+1 pot

Back
Top Bottom