KoA: Reckoning - New Website

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning websites have been relaunched with a new look, including the main site and forums. More interesting is Amalur.com, which offers an interactive map with lore, history, regions and so on - worth a look.
Thanks to Sin, whose submission contained a typo that sent me to a Spanish real estate site. I didn't buy the property on offer for 85,000 Euro but thanks, anyway!
More information.

Haha, sorry. Glad you got there in the end.

Amalur.com appears to be only partially complete, I'm pretty sure it will continue to be added to over the coming months, but what is there is more than enough to satisfy me for now. I spent over an hour last night just exploring and reading.

Very nice. Not had a chance to catch up with everything, but does it look like the single player game is set in the age of arcana, with the MMO set up for the age of heroes?

Amalur.com is a really nice addition. Looks like only the "age" related to Reckoning is open right now though.

Reckoning does indeed take place during the Age of Arcana, as confirmed previously by the Devs.

There is lots of speculation on the forums that the MMO takes place in the Age of Heroes, and with this speculation has come some spirited discussion about whether the MMO will simply be another 2-faction experience ala WoW. Although, a 3rd neutral party is also mentioned that's led by the gnomes, so maybe there will be an interesting twist there.

Not that I care much about the MMO; my excitement for this game is based solely on the single-player experience that BHG appears to be crafting...

Back
Top Bottom