Yes, you should ask that bee that's really a crooked one… Also, no, that place is horrible: It requires you to PAY, with REAL MONEY just to register, you have to pay too if you want to be able to see old threads and/or if you want a custom avatar. Also, if for some reason you're banned you lose everything, forcing you to waste even more money. The only good thing about it are the lps, and yet these lack swearing, sex scenes or anything "offensive" (there's a guy doing a lp of Dragon Derp 2, he was banned due a misunderstanding about a joke he made, then there was an attempt to lp Sengoku Rance but it failed horribly).

:what:

Damn. That...really sounds terrible. Paying for registration ? I can't say I particularly like the sound of that.

I was kinda hoping someone would start a Codex refugee thread at SA, but that'd probably get him/her banned, so no wonder nobody did that. :p

Also, Let's Play is the only really good subforum there from what I've seen. At least I can't be bothered with the rest. Still, nothing there reaches the levels of awesomeness of, say, Black Cat's LPs. Plus there aren't many LPs of old obscure cRPGs there.

SA's Let's Play forum is okay even with all the "archive upgrades needed, only $19,95!" faggotry.
Actual discussions are pretty sub-par though, even when compared to the Codex General Discussion.

Yeah. I think I've read a few of their LPs. Pretty good stuff, actually. Not on part with Cassidy's finest or the legendary Shivering Isles LP by the goddamn Admiral himself.

That may have something to do with the fact that all he had to do was take a look at the list of the group that I created and send the same people invites :rolleyes:
You are really stupid:
People that still have to accept:
AlaCarcuss
Alexandros
andrzej
Angelo85
Azira
Azrael the Cat
Baradoo
Baron Sukumvit
BLOBERT
cacaro
Canus
Cleveland Mark Blakemore
Cloaked Figure
Clockwork Knight
codexcat
commie
CrazyLoon
Crispy
downloadman
Elwro
Fens
fizzelopeguss
Flatlander
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Fuzzy Dunlop
ghostdog
Gnidrologist
Gragt
Gregz
Grunker
Haba
Hellraiser
Hoaxmetal
Humanity has risen!
Humppastara
Infinitron
Jack
Jaesun
JagreenLern
Jasede
J_C
kasp
Killzig
L'ennui
laclongquan
LemmingCake
Lightbane
Loki
Lonely Vazdru
Macumbeiro
mahdi
Malko
MaskedMan
Mass Exodus
Merkwürdigliebe
mondblut
Multi-headed Cow
Odin@NMA
oldmanpaco
oldmansavage
OldSkoolKamikaze
Patriarch
Phage
Praetorian Tard
reject_666_6
Repsorp
rk47
Roll-A-Dice
ScottishMartialArts
serch
shihonage
ShlongMaster
Skittles
SoupNazi
suchy
tennishero
The Faerie Queene
thesoup
tiagocc0
tindrli
Topher
tripjack
Tsukasa Buddha
vaarna_aarne
Watchingrpg
WhiskeyWolf
Wicked Witch of Loliland
Wolfus
Xi

Probably I caught in some alt or two, but who cares.

i am eagerly awaiting the next gen

Last edited:
I agree! Ban Corwin! Because ... because ... um, who cares, it will be FUN!

Yeah ! The lulz rulez !

This section is becoming like Codex's General Discussion so fast it's almost scary.

where is my Muad'Dib???

it is our new home, cacaro. It is where our culture will bloom from now on.

Still, nothing there reaches the levels of awesomeness of, say, Black Cat's LPs.

If you were a guy I would be totally over you after how much you say those kind of thingies. :blush:

You almost make me feel guilty for being semi-retired.

Back
Top Bottom