BioWare - Your Place In The Inquisition

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Bioware has posted an update on the contest were anyone could send in videos to get a chance to get their voice in Dragon Age Inquisition.

It’s been a week since our little “Take Your Place in the Inquisition” contest closed, and we’re still sorting through the mountain of entries received.

There have been loud ones, quiet ones, husky ones, gruff ones, soft ones, squeaky ones, intense ones, and pretty sure that’s helium ones. We’ve also seen skits, cartoons, the occasional housecat, and plenty of damn fine voice acting.

In the end, we received more than 2,000 entries. You put a lot of work into them, and we wanted to take the time to show our appreciation. Thank you all for making this such a great success and for bringing our scripts to life.
More information.

Videos?

I thought it's a voice contest. Audio. Not video.
Ah, silly me, who cares for the voice, to pass you must look like Bioware's bitch Miranda. Easy job to filter candidates now when they have videos, not all 2000 had the plastic surgery yesterday.

You will give yourself an ulcer joxer! :)

Oh joxer, you think like me :devilish:

Videos?

I thought it's a voice contest. Audio. Not video.
Ah, silly me, who cares for the voice, to pass you must look like Bioware's bitch Miranda. Easy job to filter candidates now when they have videos, not all 2000 had the plastic surgery yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom