Blood Knights - Delayed Again

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
So is anyone interested in Blood Knights still? Well if you are it seems the release is no were is sight. That's right it was delayed for the fourth or was it fifth time now.

Here is the forum response.
Sorry that information about the release date have not been very reliable. The game is far from cancelled but its publishing situation has changed, meaning that different people are taking over the distribution and release. So there will be a new release date announced soon, hopefully the final one, and we sincerely apologize for not having it on the virtual shelves already!
It was supposed to be in June now Amazon has it listed for Sept. 1st 2013.

More information.

"So is anyone interested in Blood Knights still?"

Nope, they said the V word. (although, no big surprise, as anything with "blood" in the title nowadays has me suspicious)

Game looks awful. Still interested though, it might turn out allright in the end.

Yeah, the V word. That put me off too. Or wait, what? What's the V word?

Yeah, the V word. That put me off too. Or wait, what? What's the V word?

Vampire.

On a side note: Amazon.de listed the game on september the first for quite a while now. Must be 3 months.

Deck 13 did good work on the "V word" game, Venetica! Count me in if it's anything like the unique, quirky, charming and fun Venetica.

Deck 13, you still lose points if you use bad designs like constant respawning, again. Even if Alysa is a hot vampire who forced to leave her coffin wearing nothing but her nightie! :biggrin:

Vampire.

On a side note: Amazon.de listed the game on september the first for quite a while now. Must be 3 months.
The last update we had said the release was in June. I rechecked both websites and got the new info. I shouldn't be surprised as dtp-entertainment was the publisher. Their not known for a timely release schedule. Especially overseas.

I can't say I have been following this one, but I thought it actually looked pretty fun from the video on their site.

Back
Top Bottom