Death of a Douche.

Praise for someone dying? It's exactly this kind of fanatical raving the world can do without.

pibbur agrees and has trouble undestanding the polarization

See how you misread it?

She later talked about her 'redemption' in the speech apparently, but I still feel better without someone who was like that in the first place being in a govt role.

He must have had at least *some* sort of influence because of the reactions now being *that* intense …

Then I'll bet you would fire practically all employees, who may have made a mistake sometime in their past. :rolleyes:

If that mistake leads to unlawful discrimination, absolutely.

O really? So you would fire someone if sometime in the past they jaywalked? Or coasted through a stop sign? Or drove without carrying a driver's license? Nice.

considering most of his actions, that were designed to be misleading and take things out of context have directly caused most harm to african americans, its really no different than any other tyrannt who uses his money, power, etc to demean and strip rights, wealth, etc. from primarly one race, creed, etc. in that regard he is no different from a someone in the nazi regime. strangling someone financially, or in other ways to degrade their life and liberty, is something that anyone who believes in america should be against. in that regard he is anti-american and while i never wished his death, pissing on his grave is actually more respect and a waste of time then someone like him deserves.

Continued civil discourse from the left. Such hypocrisy is absolutely disgusting.

I don't remember being the one weeping like a girl over mean words and vitrolic language. That was a leftie thing manufactured to counteract the Tea Party. Much like right here in WatchLand, you can be as mean as ya like, but you can't run to Mommy if you get it right back. Y'all started the whole holier-than-thou bullshit about civil discourse, but you discarded it as soon as you had an opportunity. Do as I say, not as I do? Hypocrisy.

Praise for someone dying? It's exactly this kind of fanatical raving the world can do without.

Before shedding crocodile tears about how evil Taibbi is, I would advise you (and all our resident righties) to read what Breitbart tweeted after death of Ted Kennedy:
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/08/26/57997/breitbart-kennedy-twitter/?mobile=nc
If Breitbart felt that it's ok to do that, it is also ok for us to respond in kind. In fact Taibbi's article is quite mild in comparison to Breitbart's tweets.

So let me repeat after Taibbi: Breitbart - fuck him!

Yeah, that was Taibbi's excuse after he got called on it. You believe it? Me either. Regardless, if you're going to go with the goose-n-gander approach, I'm going to assume that y'all here will never, ever parrot that whole "vitroilic rhetoric" bullshit? Yeah, don't believe that either.

Back
Top Bottom