Risen - FAQ @ World of Risen

I think I had a mental orgasm while watching that video. The art design screams "Gothic", and the creature animation looks to be superb.

I like the fact that there will be packs of furry creatures, myself. (Not to the point of orgasm tho--that would ...wrong. :) )

I assume they're talking about the skinning skill, but I like the mental picture of a wilderness full of stuff to hunt and track. And cook.

I think I had a mental orgasm while watching that video. The art design screams "Gothic", and the creature animation looks to be superb.

There was a shot of a ship in the Harbor that looked exactly like the same harbor scene in Gothic 2. Still, I voted PB my favorite game designer - and this game looks great (visually and storywise) and I can hardly wait to play. I would buy a new PC if I had to, to play this game.

I hope that this time they havent tackled more than they can chew.

As for the video, for me it really screams "Gothic" in your face. Which is very very good.

This might interest some of you.

Thanks Kostaz, nice video. I'm a little concerned about combat from this sneak peek. I only saw two sword slash moves the whole time. Course who knows what level the character is during the captured moments.

Everything else looks SO much like Gothic 2. This is great!

This might interest some of you.

Nice find Kostaz, thanks.

The game looks great although the "moving away from the numbers" and "trying
to appeal to a broader audience" bits were somewhat worrying...

We'll just have to wait and see I guess...

Simply stunning! If they manage to get the gameplay and polish right this time, this game will probably be incredible.

Back
Top Bottom