Dragon Age: Inquisition - New Artwork

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Gamer Headlines has some new artwork for Dragon Age: Inquisition from a few posts from Bioware on twitter.

Bioware is constantly building up hype for their upcoming powerhouse, Dragon Age Inquisition. The third installment in the Dragon Age franchise aims to right the wrongs of Dragon Age 2, and set the series back on track.

A recent twitter post highlighted some new concept art, and it looks absolutely great! From ancient elven cities, to eerie swamps and snowy peaks, it seems players will be in for a treat, at least from the perspective of diverse landscapes.
More information.

Hmm, where does the first one come from? I've seen all the others, but not that one.

Does look good but curb your enthusiasm guys. It's an artwork and not screenshots.

Why is PS3 and XBOX 360 included?

Of the nitpickings I had towards ME3 most were because of the limitiations that put on the PC version.

Developing for those ancient hardware configurations will put a dent on what they do for PC (and the new consoles).

I hope I'm wrong, I really do.

C

OnT
So far, I like the atmosphere of the pictures.
I have a backlog of must plays that is a mile long so I can wait for a complete version :)

Back
Top Bottom